Aputure Deity Condenser Shotgun Microphone Price in Pakistan
The Deity from Aputure is a condenser shotgun microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound for video and film production, in the studio or in the field.
The Deity features a supercardioid polar pattern that provides directivity and minimizes surrounding ambience sounds. Its design preserves the tonal balance between the direct “on-axis” sound and the “off-axis” room sound, making it easier to mix your audio in post-production. The circuitry’s low inherent self-noise (12 dB/A-weighted, 24 dB/CCIR) lets you capture natural-sounding speech and dialog.
Engineered to withstand the rigors of run-and-gun-style recording, the Deity is machined from solid brass and features a gold-coated PCB board and a moisture-resistant capsule. A waterproof, air-pressure-balanced case is provided to keep your microphone safe during storage or travel. Also included are a mic clip and a foam windscreen.
- Supercardioid pattern provides directivity and minimizes surrounding ambience sounds
- Low coloration of off-axis sonic characteristics – provides ideal tonal balance between direct sound and environmental ambience, as sound sources move off the axis of the directional pattern
- Low inherent self-noise for a detailed sound – resists RF (radio frequency) interferences
- All-brass body with rugged coating, gold-coated PCB board – handles the rigors of working in the field, even in humid environments
- Runs on 48V and 24V phantom power supplied by most professional video cameras, mixing boards, or recording devices
- Includes waterproof, air-pressure-balanced case
- Includes microphone clip and foam windscreen