FIFINE H8 3.5mm Headphone
FIFINE H8 3.5mm Headphone with 50mm Dynamic Driver for Gaming, Listening to Music, Monitoring Recording
- To start out a career, you need something reliable, which will not cause you any trouble on the path to be advanced. FIFINE H8 headphone is that exact workhorse to get you from noob to pro.
- Hear all the footsteps and sibilance cues in gaming? Nailed. Be able to tell whether your ongoing podcast or vocals recording is clipping without meters. Yes. Get immersed in pop music wherever you are. Absolutely. Need better sound separation to find the problems in your mix? No problem at all!
- To be an all-rounder, you have to look like one in the first place, otherwise, you will not get a chance to showcase that you are really capable of doing various jobs. Being nowhere near the overly complicated design to tell you that it is for a specific application, FIFINE H8 just keeps a neat and simple look that you will not get wrong to use for either entertainment or work.
- When you take a closer look, the understated appearance will give you some surprises: the headband sidings are decorated with stitches, and the metal extension comes in two-tone color with smiley logos right in the middle of the ear cups. All of them help to improve aesthetics and to give you the guarantee that you will not look bad with the headphone over your ear.
- It is also built to work right off the bat. With the 32 ohms low-impedance, you do not have to beg the question of whether the device is powerful enough to boost your headphone. Instead, you just plug it in whatever devices have a 3.5mm output and hear sound through the 50mm dynamic drivers.
- The audio may be a bit bright for a studio headphone, but it comes into its own zone as a gaming headphone for FPS games. You can hear all the footsteps and pinpoint where things are coming from. And some sibilance cues can sound clearer in this pair of headphones.